I *HEART* July

Well I don’t know about you but July has been one of the best months of the year so far for me.

Why?!?!

I was extremely honoured by the fact that my blog was featured on the Channel 4 Food Website

…ran my first ever 10K for Race for Life and  ran a new PB of 1 hour and 1 pesky second :)

…presented at my first ever international conference at the IBRO World Congress Meeting…

…that just happened to be in one of the most beautiful cities of the world, FLORENCE!!!

I got to take in the amazing sights and also got to taste some of the best food ever

Gelato anyone?

…my very clever boyfriend officially became a doctor at his graduation…

…I finally made the decision to become a pescatarian after months of not eating any meat, which means a diet rich in healthy and fresh produce…

…which I just love!

Also I’ve de-cluttered my wardrobe and sold my unwanted items and reinvested the money into a food dehydrator!!!

How was July for you?  What have been your highlights over the past month?!?! :)

SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE FABULOUS & FREE HEALTHY STUFF STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* = required field

Comments

1. says

Sounds like a fabulous month!

Personally July was a bit frustrating for me as I’ve got lots of things in the pipeline that I’ve been waiting on, and I’m not the most patient person in the universe. But the past week has seen a few things resolved and move forward, so now I’m looking forward to an Awesome August :) x

2. says

July really does sound like it’s been an amazing month for you! And you deserve it :D The highlight of my month was definitely finding a condo that I want to buy, and having my offer accepted. Woo! Moving in the middle of September, and I can’t wait!

3. says

Wow, July really has been a great month for you! You’ve made some amazing accomplishments! :) My recent highlights are the amazing trips I’ve taken lately – Greece, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, and Newfoundland. And of course riding my horse is always a major highlight! :D

I hope August is as good for you as July was!

4. says

Aw, sounds like you have had a wonderful month! The pictures from Florence are so beautiful- I would really love to go!
    Your boyfriend looks so cute! A big Congrats to him :D
    And to you too, for finishing your first 10 K- that awesome!
    Ive had a good month! The highlight must be my friend`s wedding- such a beautiful day! And the fact that I have been able to get some fearfoods back into my diet. Like legumes- most silly fear food ever!
    I wish you the best in august :)

5. says

What a great month for you – well done on all of it!

My highlights have been going on our honeymoon, turning 30, and getting ready to move to a lovely new home this week! Unfortunately nothing nutrition related, but all great things! x

6. Angela says

July was a bit meh for me. Hoping August will be better.

Oh and I would totally read your poster. Perfect picture to text ratio. Some scientists need to learn the difference between posters and journal articles!

7. says

Woowhoo awesome month you had!
    Mine was crazy, I found out I was moving to a new town so It’s been quite a shock, but I’m ready for august it will be an adventure :)

8. says

Looks like the most amazing month! I really want to go to Florence now…looks so beautiful. Congrats again on your 10k and congrats to your boyfriend, he looks so happy in the photo! x

9. says

It sounds like you had a pretty spectacular month! So much good stuff – so little time!

My month was pretty darn good as well. Actually, all summer has been pretty great, except for the extra work I’ve done with my house, but even that can be rewarding.

Trackbacks