Recipe Archives

by Jemma Andrew-Adiamah on January 23, 2012

in EATS!, Recipes

I’m currently in the process of updating my recipe page with some of my recent recipes and was amazed by how many I had accumulated since starting writing C&C almost a year and a half a go.  Some of the recipes I had totally forgotten about.  To rescue them from the depths of my memory and to dust them off.  I have compiled some of my favourite oldies to remind me of some of the food that I love.

DSCF1312

salad

Fruity Wholewheat Mixed Salad

110_7968

Lemon Cupcakes

curry

Butternut Squash and Lentil Stew

I’m on a bit of a mission in the kitchen at the moment to rediscover some of this deliciousness! :D

Have you got some older recipes that you haven’t cooked up in a while and miss?

What is your favourite recipe that you have discovered since blogging or reading blogs?

Ellie@Fit for the Soul January 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

ahhh everything ALWAYS looks good here, Jem! And that always happens to me too, I’ll get recipe-happy and will go on makin’/trying new ones, and then I’ll forget about that one that I loved about 6 months ago. hah! I wanna make a crockpot marinara sauce from a few months ago!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Thanks Ellie! :D Your crockpot marinara sauce sounds wonderful!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss January 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM

It all looks so good!!! Whyyy did I check this is the middle of class?! I’m starving now!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Hehehe! Sorry!

Laura Agar Wilson (@keephealthstyle) January 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Yum! I often look back through my recipe page when I need a little inspiration, I haven’t made my falafel bites in ages and I quite fancy re doing them soon :-)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I may have to look at your falafel recipe. I keep buying them but badly want to make my own. :D

eatinglikeahorse January 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Ooh, what a good idea to do this, I might have to do the same thing!
They all look so tempting, especially your coconut cupcakes, and the burgers, the meatballs and the pancakes – actually all of them :-)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Thanks! :D It’s great to pull out old recipes that you have forgotten.

thequirkykitchen January 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM

fab! i still love the look of your muesli! raw lasagne….must make it soon!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Thanks! raw lasagne sounds amazing!

daisychain January 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM

those apple and cinnamon crumble pancakes are just begging to be made asap!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Go get cooking! :D

Maria January 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I fancy making some bean burgers again, but in my head they are more summery so need to wait until it is a bit warmer!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Yes I guess they are more of a summery kind of food. :D

Errign January 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I think I’ve perfected a lot of my recipes since I started blogging, but I think I need to make pancakes soon, and maybe some cupcakes too :)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Pancakes…yum! :D

Sarah(everydaysapicnic) January 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Mmm – they all look so good. I like the cupcakes, obviously, but the dhal looks especially delicious too. I try and keep my recipe page up to date, but I’m sure there’s recipes buried that I need to add.

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM

You sound a lot more organised than me! :D

Apples and Optimism January 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Those all look so good! I think I may have to try out the museli idea for breakfast tomorrow :)

One recipe/food that I LOVE that I discovered through blogs is overnight oats (probably would have no idea about those otherwise)….

Lucy @ Porridge and Parsnips January 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Thank you for posting this! It put your choco pb nana pudding back at the front of my mind, and I’m now sitting here happily eating it, yum! :-D