Recipe Archives

by Jemma on January 23, 2012

in EATS!, Recipes

I’m currently in the process of updating my recipe page with some of my recent recipes and was amazed by how many I had accumulated since starting writing C&C almost a year and a half a go.  Some of the recipes I had totally forgotten about.  To rescue them from the depths of my memory and to dust them off.  I have compiled some of my favourite oldies to remind me of some of the food that I love.

DSCF1312

salad

Fruity Wholewheat Mixed Salad

110_7968

Lemon Cupcakes

curry

Butternut Squash and Lentil Stew

I’m on a bit of a mission in the kitchen at the moment to rediscover some of this deliciousness! :D

Have you got some older recipes that you haven’t cooked up in a while and miss?

What is your favourite recipe that you have discovered since blogging or reading blogs?

Ellie@Fit for the Soul January 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

ahhh everything ALWAYS looks good here, Jem! And that always happens to me too, I’ll get recipe-happy and will go on makin’/trying new ones, and then I’ll forget about that one that I loved about 6 months ago. hah! I wanna make a crockpot marinara sauce from a few months ago!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Thanks Ellie! :D Your crockpot marinara sauce sounds wonderful!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss January 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM

It all looks so good!!! Whyyy did I check this is the middle of class?! I’m starving now!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Hehehe! Sorry!

Laura Agar Wilson (@keephealthstyle) January 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Yum! I often look back through my recipe page when I need a little inspiration, I haven’t made my falafel bites in ages and I quite fancy re doing them soon :-)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I may have to look at your falafel recipe. I keep buying them but badly want to make my own. :D

eatinglikeahorse January 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Ooh, what a good idea to do this, I might have to do the same thing!
They all look so tempting, especially your coconut cupcakes, and the burgers, the meatballs and the pancakes – actually all of them :-)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Thanks! :D It’s great to pull out old recipes that you have forgotten.

thequirkykitchen January 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM

fab! i still love the look of your muesli! raw lasagne….must make it soon!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Thanks! raw lasagne sounds amazing!

daisychain January 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM

those apple and cinnamon crumble pancakes are just begging to be made asap!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Go get cooking! :D

Maria January 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I fancy making some bean burgers again, but in my head they are more summery so need to wait until it is a bit warmer!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Yes I guess they are more of a summery kind of food. :D

Errign January 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I think I’ve perfected a lot of my recipes since I started blogging, but I think I need to make pancakes soon, and maybe some cupcakes too :)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Pancakes…yum! :D

Sarah(everydaysapicnic) January 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Mmm – they all look so good. I like the cupcakes, obviously, but the dhal looks especially delicious too. I try and keep my recipe page up to date, but I’m sure there’s recipes buried that I need to add.

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes January 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM

You sound a lot more organised than me! :D

Apples and Optimism January 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Those all look so good! I think I may have to try out the museli idea for breakfast tomorrow :)

One recipe/food that I LOVE that I discovered through blogs is overnight oats (probably would have no idea about those otherwise)….

Lucy @ Porridge and Parsnips January 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Thank you for posting this! It put your choco pb nana pudding back at the front of my mind, and I’m now sitting here happily eating it, yum! :-D