Happy Friday friends! I hope you have all had a great week and all geared up for the weekend. I’ve had a another great week and have got lots of things ticked off my wedding and thesis to-do lists amongst other things.
Now call me late to this party but I have just discovered Pic Monkey, an online free picture editing tool and I love it! I think I am going to have so much fun creating posts using my new found discovery.
I thought I would give you a run down of this week in collage form courtesy of Pic Monkey. I’ve seen other bloggers do posts like this and really enjoy them.
1. My tomato plants have started to produce fruit but they are taking a century to turn red.
2. It was really warm yesterday so I treated myself to a vanilla soy Frappuccino from Costa, but I have to say that I prefer the ones from Starbucks.
3. My Raw Cacao Peanut Butter and Raspberry Smoothie was definitely a favourite this week.
4. Orange is my favorite colour this week this OOTD is all from H&M. I love the orange tulip skirt which I picked up a few months ago for a bargain price of £5!!!
5. The Groom finally got fitted for his suit and I have to say he looks rather handsome in tails!
6. A tasty breakfast of Dorset Cereals muesli with a chopped banana, raspberries and almond milk.
7. Since I’ve had a very productive week I thought I would treat myself to some new make up. Sorry the pic is upside down…obviously I haven’t go the hang of Pic Monkey yet. I bought Benefit blusher in Dallas, Essie nail varnish in Tart Deco and Bojouris 3D effect lip gloss in Brun Rose Academic- weird name I know!
8. Another tasty breakfast of rice cakes topped with Clearspring raspberry jam and a huge bowl of chopped gala melon, grapes and raspberries.
9. An awesome dinner of baked tofu, steamed broccoli and a baked sweet potato stuffed with peanut butter, so tasty!
10. I also tried out Laura’s combination of scrambled eggs and avocado on a toasted bagel with hummus and cheese.
Do you like to reward yourself after being really productive and completing something?
What are you getting up to this weekend?
Join the mailing list!
Get your FREE Healthy Snacking 101 Ebook and learn how to snack healthy and happy!