Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a lovely weekend. I’ve been working this weekend and spent most of the week still getting used to my new life in the countryside. I really do love it. Our little village sometimes looks like its a film set, very Agatha Christie!
It was such a beautiful morning that I had to go for a run and captured a photo of the sun rise:
I love living in the countryside and waking up to views like this every morning…heaven!
Over the past week or so we have been settling in to our new house and basically making it a home. Here’s some of the things that I have been getting up to from the first week in our new cottage.
1. protien packed breakfast of chia seed pudding made with unsweetened almond milk and peanut flour, blackberries, raspberries and blueberry jam.
2. A cheeky glass of red wine to celebrate our move. I was so light headed after this, such a light weight! =)
3. First pumpkin of the season!
4. Indian banquet at our local Indian after hearing our choir rehearse our wedding songs- they have voices of angels, so beautiful!
6. Autumn spiced oats with unsweetened almond milk, raisins, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, almonds and biscoff spread, amaze-balls!
7. A packed salad to take with me for lunch at work: mixed leaves, avacado, tuna, tomatoes and beets.
8. There is a huge farm 1 minute away from my house that sells free range organic eggs, £1 for a 6, obviously I have been making the most of these.
9. Said eggs.
10. I have been doing a bit of home decorating and adding accesories around the house. I love this “twigg” heart complete with pink rose. =)
11. A oldie but a goodie: granola, almond milk and a chopped apple, yum!
There has also been a lot of final preparations for our weeding happening too, it’s been mad.
I picked up thios beauthiful Naked 2 pallet from Urban decay for my weddin gmake up. I cannot wait to experiment with it!
There’s not long to go now…eeek!!
What have you been up to this weekend?
Have you tried the Naked 2 pallet- what did you think?