Triple Chocolate Nut Green SmoothieCourse: Uncategorized
huge handfuls of spinach
2 cups of rice milk
2 cups of water
1 tbsp of cocoa and nut ground flax
1 scoop of vegan chocolate protien powder
1 tbsp of cashew nut butter
2 tsps of xanthan gum
1 tsp of lucuma powder
1 tsp of mesquite
agave nectar to taste
Toppings: peanut flour sauce, carob powder sauce, half a bag of Bear granola.
- Chocolate Spelt Pancakes with mixed fruit
1 cup of spelt flour
1 1/2 cup of chocolate soya milk
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of cocoa powder
- For the smoothie
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour in smoothie jar or glass and enjoy!
- For the pancakes
- To create a smooth batter, combine all of the ingredients. Pour in equal portions into a hot, preheated frying pan to create tiny pancake shapes. When bubbles emerge on the surface, the pancakes are ready to be flipped and cooked on the other side.
- Stack the pancakes high on your serving plate and top with your favourite berries and fruit. Drizzle the molten Nutella and cashew nut sauce on the pancakes. Ofcourse, both are optional.