The end of the month is approaching quickly! How time flies by! This indicates that it’s time to reflect on the month’s highlights. I enjoy writing these articles because they help me to concentrate on all of the positive events rather than the negative ones. It makes me realise that the month wasn’t all that awful after all…
- The Foodie Blog Swap came together at the beginning of the month. Thank you very much to all who participated; it’s been wonderful having everyone get their swaps in the last week or so. I believe I may need to run this again in the future. In the coming weeks, keep an eye out for my roundup entries. I realise some of the swaps are already being sent out, and I’m excited to see what everybody gets. Yeah, and don’t forget to share a picture of your swaps as well!
- This is my very first WIAW!
I can’t believe it’s taken me too long to get in on the WIAW festivities! I enjoy reading other bloggers’ WIAWs, so I decided it was past time for me to do my own. Just two days before the next WIAW…are you ready? Jenn is a visionary for coming up with this idea!
- My first giveaway this month was sponsored by one of my blog supporters, Nakd!
Ellen and Vivoir, the beautiful champions, are to be congratulated!!! Next month, I’ve got something really exciting planned, so don’t miss out!
- I had a wonderful time catching up with Emma, a fellow blogger who lives next to me. We had a delicious lunch at Wagamama’s and simply spoke about blogging and life in general. Meeting up with another writer was a lot of fun. My friends don’t seem to get my blog, so it was great to speak to someone who did. Oh, my goodness!
- My very first iHerb purchase came!
I’m overjoyed! I’ve finally tried everything in my haul, and I’m a huge fan of everything. I’ve already scheduled my next order(s) for next month. I believe there is an iHerb addiction here.
6 This month, I’ve tried a variety of fresh and delicious foods…
- Alfie passing his med school finals and attending his grad ball were two of the greatest highlights of the month…
…and there was a wedding on the same weekend!
- My copy of The Happy Herbivore, which I won in CCK’s fantastic giveaway, has arrived! It’s chock-full of incredible dishes that have already made me salivate. I’m looking forward to trying them out when I have the opportunity!
- I ran my first 10-mile race yesterday. When I reached the ten-mile point, it felt incredible. I’m quite overjoyed with it!
June has been a fantastic month for me! July has the potential to be much better…I’ve got some fun stuff planned!
How was your month of June? What has been the highlight of your month so far?