Like Warehouse, another high street shop that I always seem to forget about is New Look. Well known for it’s affordable pieces and amazing shoe wardrobe it has become a firm favourite on the UK’s high street. When I do visit New Look I always love the quality bargains that I can find. I’ve surfed their website and picked out some of my favourite pieces from their new season catalogue all under £25:
1. Red Lace Insert Lightweight Raglan T-Shirt, £12.99
2. Green Diamante Embellished Tassel Bib Necklace, 14.99
3. Tan Leather Woven Lace Up Pumps, £22.99
4. Red V Neck Short Sleeve Floral Print Tea Dress, £19.99
5. Navy Tropical Print Crepe Kimono, £12.99
6. Monochrome Sleeveless Polka Dot Shirt, £14.99
7. Blue Jersey Belted Maxi Skirt, £17.99
8. Wide Fit Gold Cross Over Strap Wedges, £22.99
There is a lot on offer and I think there is something for everyone. Of course at this time of year there is a boom in pretty floral dresses, which suits me down to the ground. However, New Look also offer key statement pieces like the gold wedges and raglan t-shirt. I’m in love with the blue maxi skirt, which also comes in 2 other colours. I’ve wanted to own a maxi skirt for ages so will definitely be picking one up as they look both comfy yet stylish – at £17.99 I can’t really complain.
I think New Look is great for affordable fashion and also budget friendly classic pieces. I’m not really one for fashion trends, but if one really did catch my eye I would head straight to New Look as I know that they would have it at a reasonable price. They seem to have this spring/summer fashion spot on!
Are you a fan of New Look? What have you bought from there recently?
What are your key fashion items for spring/summer?