December is here, which means that the countdown to Christmas is on, I love this time of year! All of the magazines and my favourite blogs have been showcasing their Christmas gift guides for 2014 and I’ve really enjoyed reading them. It wouldn’t be Christmas for me if I didn’t share my own gift guide, you can see last years here. This is really a bit of a personal wishlist for me too (…a big hint to my family!), it’s full of items that I have coveted over the past few months and think that my readers may like in their Christmas stockings.
1. Helmsley & Helmsley, Amazon
2. Dark Sea Salt Caramel Truffles, Prestat
3. Salar Capri, Fabletics
4. Start The Day With A Smile and End It With Champagne Print, Etsy
5. Cocoon Yourself Scented Candle, Neom Organics
6. Set of 3 Clifton Rose Storage Tins, Cath Kidston
1. Limited Edition Gold Monogram Mug, Anthropolgie
2. #GIRLBOSS, Amazon
3. REN Mini Gift Bath and Body Discovery Set, LoveLula
4. Amelie Mancini Pouch – Cactus, The Future Kept
5. Alex and Ani Birthstone Expandable Bangle, Argento
6. One Line A Day: 5 Year Memory Book, Amazon
7. Le Rouge et le Noir, Inika Cosmetics
8. Ruby Check Blanket Scarf, Accessorize
9. Biscuit Cushion, Not On The High Street
I love the run up to Christmas and I’m really glad that most of our gift buying is done already so that I can really enjoy it. I’m looking forward to writing my cards and wrapping my gifts whilst watching my favourite Christmas movies, I cannot wait!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year? Are you coveting any of the items above?