Indian-Style Fish Curry With Lemon & Garlic Roasted BroccoliCourse: Uncategorized
4 portions of white fish fillets (I used cod)
1 onion sliced
1 thumb size piece of ginger grated
2 cloves of garlic grated
4 tbsp curry paste (choose your favourite)
400g chopped tomatoes
handful of coriander
1 chilli (optional)
2 heads of broccoli
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 garlic cloves
- In a small amount of oil, fry the sliced onion until softened over medium heat.
- Cook for a couple minutes with the garlic and ginger before introducing the curry paste and cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes on low pressure.
- Cook the white fish fillets in the curry sauce until they are completely cooked (roughly 10 minutes).
- Serve with diced coriander and sliced chilli as garnish (optional).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place the broccoli heads in a baking tray, cut into florets.
- Pour in the coconut oil, garlic slices, and chilli.
- Toss the lemon slices into the baking pan.
- Cook the broccoli in the oven for 10 minutes, just until it is soft and crispy.