Chicken Rice Noodle SaladCourse: Uncategorized
A healthy and hearty salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes using rice noodles and chicken.
4 cups rocket
2 cups precooked puy lentils
1 cup tinned petite pois
1 cup cooked edamame beans
1/4 cup radishes sliced
4 spring onions sliced
3 cups rice noodles
1 big bunch of coriander leaves
2 cooked chicken breasts sliced
- Wash and prep the veggies, roast the chicken breasts, and put the edamame beans and rice noodles in the microwave to finish.
- Allow for cooling of the chicken breasts, edamame beans, and rice noodles.
- In a mixing dish, combine the cooked vegetables, edamame beans, petite pois, puy lentils, and rice noodles.
- Add the coriander leaves, along with the rocket leaves, to the vegetables.
- Be sure the ingredients are uniformly divided and the noodles are not clumped together when you stir them together.
- Combine the cut chicken breast with the salad dressing of your preference.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You may make this vegetarian by omitting the chicken. This salad may be used as a side dish or as a main course.