No-Bake Cherry Bakewell CheesecakeCourse: Uncategorized
A delicious and indulgent tasting cheesecake that is grain free and requires no baking!
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup stoned medjool dates
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp almond extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup full fat Greek yoghurt
1/4 cup frozen cherries
2-3 tsps honey or maple syrup
4 squares of dark chocolate (optional)
- Combine the almonds, dates, 1 teaspoon almond extract, and coconut oil in a food processor and process until fine crumbs appear.
- Fill two small tart cases halfway with the mixture and pat down to shape the cheesecake’s foundation.
- Microwave the frozen cherries for 2 minutes, then stir in the leftover almond extract and some honey.
- Combine the Greek yoghurt, remaining butter, and vanilla extract in a separate dish. Cover the tart cases with the two mixtures (you might not use all of the cherry mixture) and stir them together with a whisk or a spoon.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, or until ready
- Microwave the dark chocolate squares until they are melted and drizzle it over the ready cheesecakes.
- Serve and have fun!