Courgetti with Avocado and Feta SauceCourse: Uncategorized
A healthy and delicious alternative to pasta with a super creamy avocado sauce full of healthy fats.
1/2 an avocado
2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt (I used full fat)
2 tbsp of feta cheese
1 tbsp chopped basil
Juice of half a lemon
A splash of almond milk or water
Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Use a spiralizer or a speed peeler to make the courgetti and serve on a plate or in a bowl.
- Blend the avocado, Greek yoghurt, feta cheese, lemon juice, basil, and seasonings together until smooth in a blender.
- If you’re having problems for the sauce to come together, apply a shot of almond milk or water.
- Pour the sauce over the courgetti and season with a pinch of cayenne pepper for added heat.
- If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a speed peeler to create courgette ribbons.