RED PEPPER, SPINACH & CHEESE EGG MUFFINSCourse: Uncategorized
An easy and nutrient-packed breakfast and lunch idea that tastes delicious eaten hot or cold.
6 large eggs
3 tbsps milk (I used almond milk)
2 tbsp dried mixed herbs
1 red pepper
1/2 cup spinach
Melted coconut oil to grease the muffin tin
1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the muffin tin holes with coconut oil.
- Prepare the red pepper by chopping it into tiny dice.
- In the bottom of the muffin tray, position the red pepper and spinach.
- Combine the eggs, milk, and dried mixed herbs in a mixing cup.
- Fill the muffin tin halfway with the egg mixture and top with grated cheese.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes in the oven, or until golden brown and the eggs are set
- Serve and have fun!
- They may be stored in an airtight jar in the refrigerator or frozen.