Apple & Cinnamon Pancake Rolls – Celery and CupcakesCourse: Uncategorized
A grain-free pancake stuffed with homemade applesauce and cinnamon for a perfect breakfast or dessert!
- For the filling
6 Bramley apples
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp water
3-5 tbsp Natvia (depending on your sweet tooth)
- For the pancakes
1 1/2 cups almond flour
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and greaseproof paper a baking sheet.
- Peel and dice the apples, then combine them with the cinnamon, water, and sweetener in a saucepan. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the apples have broken down, on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all of the pancake ingredients until smooth, then heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the pancakes by ladling full ladles with batter. You should be able to get 6 out of this combination.
- When the applesauce and pancakes are cool enough to handle, scoop a tablespoon of the sauce into the centre of the pancakes and roll them up like a burrito, making sure to tuck the ends in.
- Cook the pancake rolls for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown, on a baking dish.
- Allow time for the dish to cool before eating.