My Healthy Baking Hack For Sport Relief – Celery and CupcakesCourse: Uncategorized
A healthy twist on a delicious waffle recipe using a natural sugar alternative and lets you squeeze in one of your 5-a-day!
1 cup mashed sweet potato
1/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat the waffle maker according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Combine the mashed sweet potato, flour, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour in the maple syrup and coconut oil after beating in the eggs. Blend until fully smooth.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown (cooking times may vary).
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and new berries.