Blueberry & Lemon Wholemeal WafflesCourse: Uncategorized
A low-sugar, new citrus wholemeal waffle recipe that’s ideal for a lazy weekend brunch or breakfast! Create 6 waffles with this batter using a shallow waffle iron.
2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour (240g)
2 cups almond milk (480 ml)
2 tbsps maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil (60 ml)
1/2 cup blueberries (50g)
zest of 1 lemon
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for setting up your waffle maker (For this one I used the Belgian waffle setting).
- In a mixing cup, combine all of the dry ingredients, then beat in the maple syrup, almond milk, coconut oil, and eggs until creamy.
- When the batter is ready, spill it into the waffle maker and cook it.
- Enjoy with your own toppings, plus a drizzle of maple syrup.
- SMART POINTS PER WAFFLE – 9