Blueberry Cinnamon Ricotta WafflesCourse: Uncategorized
Fluffy waffles bursting with juicy blueberries for the ultimate weekend brunch.
125g/ 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
480 ml/2 cups almond milk (or milk of your choice)
240g/2 cups self-raising flour
2 tsp cinnamon
50g/1/2 cup blueberries
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for setting up your waffle maker (I used the classic waffle setting).
- In a big mixing cup, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, ricotta, and cinnamon until well mixed, then add the mix into the flour. Mix all in until it’s perfectly smooth and lump-free.
- Fold the blueberries in gently.
- When the batter is ready, pour it into the waffle maker and cook it.
- Serve with your favourite toppings, such as maple syrup, and revel in the moment!
- American-style pancakes may be made with this batter. After preparation, the dish may be frozen.