Here are some other recreations of Izzie’s wonderful recipes:
Easy 5 ingredient pesto tomato tart on Amuse Your Bouche (vegetarian)
Globe artichoke with balsamic dip on Natural Kitchen Adventures (vegan)
Cider, apple and sausage casserole on Farmersgirl Kitchen
Chocolate orange oat bars on Veggie Desserts (vegan)
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies on Tin and Thyme (vegetarian)
Arancini (risotto balls) on Coffee & Vanilla (vegetarian)
Rich coffee cupcakes on BakingQueen74 (vegetarian)
Gingerbread cupcakes with orange buttercream on The Veg Space (vegan)
Marmalade and ginger loaf cake on The Crafty Larder (vegetarian)
Ginger and oat cookies on Kavey Eats (vegetarian)
Amatriciana pasta on Kitchen Sanctuary
Treacle tart on Patisserie Makes Perfect (vegetarian)
Crispy fried halloumi on Supper In The Suburbs (vegetarian)
Chocolate fridge cake on Jo’s Kitchen (vegetarian)
Chocolate almond butter cookies on Rough Measures (vegetarian)
Eggless chocolate chip cookies on Simply Sensational Food (vegetarian)
Boozy decadent hot chocolate on Fab Food 4 All (vegetarian)
Easy no-bake blackberry cheesecakes on Casa Costello (vegetarian)
Best coriander/cilantro recipes on Fuss Free Flavours (some vegetarian)
Easy gingerbread popcorn snack on Celery & Cupcakes (vegetarian)
Elderflower and vodka cocktail slush on The Hedgecombers (vegetarian)
Fruit flapjacks on The Petite Cook (vegan)
Tomato garlic prawn spaghetti on Hungry Healthy Happy (vegan)
Lemon drizzle loaf cake on Penne For Your Thoughts (vegetarian)
Chicken ramen on It’s Not Easy Being Greedy
Stuffed Nutella cookies on Munchies And Munchkins (vegetarian)
Easy Berry Compote on Eats Amazing (vegetarian)
Caipirinha on Lovely Appetite (vegetarian)
Garlic and Lime Coriander Prawns on Travels for Taste (pescatarian)
Easy Gingerbread Popcorn Snack – Celery and CupcakesCourse: Uncategorized
An easy and quick homemade popcorn snack flavoured with delicious gingerbread.
80g popcorn kernels
1 tbsp muscovado sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
1.5 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix the butter, sugar, cinnamon, blended spice, and ginger together in a microwave-safe bowl over medium heat. Stir all together until it’s fully smooth.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a big, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Pour in the popcorn kernels and cover with a cap over medium flame. Shake the pan gently to evenly cover the kernels in the oil.
- If you shake the pan sometimes, the kernels will fluff up and pop. Switch off the heat when the popping has stopped.
- Serve in a separate bowl with the gingerbread sauce on top.