Recently, I’ve been enjoying these favourite recipe articles from 2014 that have been popping up all over the blogosphere in recent weeks, kind of like a blog post version of “Top of the Pops.” I usually do mine every year because it’s a fun way to highlight and reflect on my favourite recipes from the previous year, but this year, like several other blogs, I’d like to share YOUR top ten favourite recipes and links from 2014.
- Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
One of my favourite flavour variations is peanut butter and chocolate…
Anyone for Reese’s peanut butter cups? It seems that you are a fan as well, and your favourite recipe production from 2014 was these super fudgy brownies.
- Flapjacks with Salted Almond Butter
Last year, I rediscovered my love for flapjacks, particularly my super-healthy versions. This recipe was published in Women’s Fitness UK and has quickly become one of my favourite snacks.
- Gluten-free Blueberry and Almond Polenta Cake
This was my first experience working with polenta in the kitchen, and I was really pleased with the results. This recipe would not fail you if you like almonds and blueberries.
- Pasta with Sweet Chilli Chicken and Philadelphia
One of my favourite cuisines is Italian. The most tasty food can be made with just a few ingredients. I love how short and simple this recipe is, making it ideal for weeknight meals.
- Chia and Coconut Bars (no-bake)
Last year, I became really interested in making my own snack bars. No-bake meals are easy to prepare and take just a few minutes to prepare. It’s good to realise that if I get the munchies, I’ll have a nutritious homemade snack on hand.
- Banana and Coconut Mini Loaves
One of life’s best baking creations is banana bread! Banana bread is delicious on its own, but when combined with coconut, it reaches new heights. This is a fantastic recipe.
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Balls (no-bake)
Another quick no-bake snack recipe that I like to make when my snack bar supply is running low. These snack balls are packed with good fats to keep your stomach full on the go and in between meals.
- Granola-Salted Peanut Butter
Granola is a trigger food for me, but I’m happy I’ve figured out how to create my own healthy varieties over the years. Last year, I posted a lot of granola recipes on my site, but your favourite was my Salted Peanut Butter Granola.
- Grain-Free Double Chocolate Muffins
This was a variation of a fudgy brownie. I was looking for something a little different, but also chocolatey and indulgent in a good way, and these were perfect.
- Fruit and Nut Raw Chocolate
Raw chocolate quickly became one of my favourite healthy living finds, and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to create at home.
1. My pregnancy story so far…
2. The day my world changed – my labour story
3. Welcome to the world, baby Aiden
4. 28 things – life facts that you may not know about me
5. My top 10 healthy snack recipes
6. Hopes and Dreams
7. Sifting through the crap and finding health fads that I LOVE
8. Being ‘selfish’ – the most selfless act you can do for yourself
9. Meal planning tips & FREE downloadable weekly meal planner
10. Superiority in food choices
What were your favourite recipes that you baked last year? What kind of recipes would you like to see more of on the blog?
Follow C & C…